If you can dream it, you can make it happen here....
Do you want to be part of our growing global brand building a world class showroom experience that is fit for consumers (local and tourists) as well as industry professionals such as interior designers, architects, event planners and media? If you want to be a part our Imaginary world Read on and apply!
Your role will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to the store team, Sales Manager and HO.
- Build extensive product knowledge of key products and product categories available in store and coach the team in this knowledge. Ensure the brand story is always represented and celebrated.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service and a deep understanding of customer experience for store and Online clients.
- Day-to-day shop management and operations including visual merchandising, stock management, display management, cleanliness, cash management, banking, administration and occasional event co-ordination.
- Customer relationship management and actively build relationships and seek opportunities to secure, maintain and grow retail sales and business to business opportunities, that includes trade.
- Ensure that the look and feel of the store promotes a positive customer experience and is in keeping with our brand.
- Oversee all store related processes and continually look at ways to improve them.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Be a retail professional who is most satisfied when working directly with teams or on their own to achieve the best shopping experience for our customers.
- Have an exemplary and traceable track-record which includes working with premium brands.
- Have solid experience in a retail environment.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English with our customers.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of digital literacy with competency working in various online platforms. Shopify knowledge advantageous.
- Strong organisational skills as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be led by an internal belief that a good customer experience is paramount to a successful business.
- Have a real love for homeware, design and interiors.
To apply, please send your CV with references to email@example.com for consideration. Successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks of applying.